Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
STatAGL STatAGL is offline

Default Hide screen movements when a macro is running

Thanks Howard...that worked perfectly. Much appreciated!!!!

"L. Howard Kittle" wrote:

At the beginning

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

and at the end

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"STatAGL" wrote in message
I generally create Macros by recording keystrokes.
One macro I have moves around the spreadsheet for about 5 minutes,
copying,
pasting etc etc
But I do not want the user of the spreadsheet to see all the
movements...even though they are so quick...effectively is there a way to
'freeze the screen' at the start of the macro...so all the movement is
hidden. It may be something I have to turn back on again at the end of
the
macro?

Thanks for any help available

.