chintu49

Default vlookup, sumif, if, countif, help

Hi Mangesh,

The formula is not working for me, ok i will explain u properly in a
different form.

Time ACD Calls
Name Totals 6
a1055 7:00 7:30 AM 0
7:30 8:00AM 0
8:00 8:30AM 0
8:30 9:00AM 0

Column A will have Agent ID, Column B and C will have Timings say 7:00
to 7:30 and so on (hourly count) and Column D will have no of Calls
taken. Now I want to add the count of calls between 7 to 8, 8 to 9 and
so on. Now the trick is that whenever i write a formula it should look
at the column A having unique ID and then return the total of count in
one hour in the column E. How is it possible, if you have not
understood then i shall explain you again

--
chintu49
chintu49's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18631