Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pierre Pierre is offline

Default WHAT DOES 'DATA SOURCE REFERENCE NOT VALID' MEAN?

On Jan 11, 9:15*am, twerp wrote:
I am trying to create a pivot table and I keep getting the message "Data
source reference is not valid". What is that referring to?

One thought Twerp: One or more of your columns may have a blank in the
column heading, or the ranges you've selected are not arranged in a
grid.
You'll need headings on all columns selected for inclusion in the PT.

If it persists, check out Debra Dalgleishes(sp?) fine website on pivot
tables, or post back more information here.
Pierre