Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
steven steven is offline

Default Embedding Excel 2007 charts in MS Outlook emails

I have Excel 2007. The rest of my company has Excel 2003.

I need to send out graphs generated in Excel 2007 to others, and am having a
time of it getting a graph copied and pasted into an email body without
having the formatting completely screwed up (text overrunning text boxes,
lines rotated 90 degrees, etc.). I have tried Pasting and all the Paste
Special options and none of them work. The best I have found is to paste the
graphs into a Powerpoint file and then copy and paste them fromm there.

This is ridiculous. Is there a simpler, more direct way to do this?