Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe User[_2_] Joe User[_2_] is offline

Default Site Problems . . .

"trip_to_tokyo" wrote:
Is there a problem with the site at the moment as the posts that
I see are all dated Jan 9th and before (not after)?

Well, I would tell you to read my posting titled "FYI: MSDG not displaying
posts;...".

But since it appears that you posted your query using the MSDG web
interface, it is not likely that you will see your posting, much less my
response.

In the future, if you have a problem with one NG interface/archive, it would
be prudent to use a different NG interface/archive to ask why. (Klunk!)

Google Groups is another web interface. It should be as accessible to you
as the MSDG web interface.

Alternatively, you might be able to configure Outlook Express (or Windows
Mail in Vista and later) or Outlook or some other mail and news reader on
your computer to access the MSnews server directly (msnews.microsoft.com).
Do a Google search to learn how.