Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Irshad Alam Irshad Alam is offline

Default Link All cells of Sheet1 to All Cells of Sheet2

I am using Excel 2000

I have data on sheet1, more than 300 rows and about 9 columns.

As per requirement that I want link the sheet1 all the cells to sheet2 all
the cells, because on the sheet2, the autofilter option will be used by user
to view sorted data.

I tried to copy all cell and paste link, but it produces error. I know to
link sheet1 cells indiviually to sheet2 cells, but when the rows are
added/more data posted, it does will not update the another sheet.

Please advice me a solution, so that I can link one sheet to another sheet
on complete basis, so that if the data changes, it will update another sheet.
Or if row/ column added, it should automatically add on the other sheet also.

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards
Irshad