Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arceedee Arceedee is offline

Default How to extract list of persons available from an availability list

Why not have the names listed in column a and the in b,c,d etc have the
dates. Once completed with Y all you need to do is use a filter to obtain a
list of who is available.
Click Yes if this was helpful please.

"GeoH" wrote:

Using Excel I have prepared a table listing in column A fixture dates of
matches and in row 1 a list of persons and and inserted "y" in appropriate
name column their availability for certain fixtures. How can I easily extract
a list of persons available on a certain date i.e. where there is a "y" in
their name column in a fixture date row