ness

Default FORMULA CONCEPTS

I've been trying to find the perfect formula for calculating regular hours on
a time card while at the same time considering CA OT laws. I need a formula
that has the following concept with the restrictive boundaries.

If M-F total hours = 40 put in Zero
If M_F total hours <40
and if hours clocked in on Saturday 8
and 40 minus M-F total hours are also 8 put in 8
BUT if hours clocked in on Saturday are <8
and 40 minus M-F total hours are also <8 put in saturday hours
ALSO if M-F total hours are <40
but hours clocked in on Saturday=8 (then we need to put in only what hours
complete the 40 for that saturday; hence OT)
ex. if you work 35 hours M-F, and work 9 hours on saturday; we only count 5
out of those 9 as regular hours and the 4 would be considered OT.

is this possible at all??? all/any help is appreciated!!!