Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bongard Bongard is offline

Default Import External Data

Thanks for the reply EVA. When I click Edit Query it brings up "Edit
OLE DB Query" I only have the option of editing the connection string.
I'm not sure where in here the columns would be specified.

Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;User ID=Admin;Data Source=\
\lbprds0262\vol3\Eqprod\PAB\IPOCAPWGHTS_GRPS.XLS;M ode=Share Deny
Write;Extended Properties="HDR=YES;";Jet OLEDB:System database="";Jet
OLEDB:Registry Path="";Jet OLEDB:Engine Type=35;Jet OLEDB:Database
Locking Mode=0;Jet OLEDB:Global Partial Bulk Ops=2;Jet OLEDB:Global
Bulk Transactions=1;Jet OLEDB:New Database Password="";Jet
OLEDB:Create System Database=False;Jet OLEDB:Encrypt
Database=False;Jet OLEDB:Don't Copy Locale on Compact=False;Jet
OLEDB:Compact Without Replica Repair=False;Jet OLEDB:SFP=False

Thanks,
Brian