Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן is offline

Default use copy paste function in the find & replace box

Try to produce this special character within "Word" and then copy/paste it
into "Excels" Find&Replace.
Micky

"Shkendi" wrote:

In my language I need to use a special character which is very important.
Because it is used very often, I intend to use the find and replace box, but
I can't apply copy paste in the box and the character code doesn't work as
well. I noticed that with Excel 2007 it is possible, but with Excel 2003 I
can not do it, and my computer is a little old, so I can't install Office 2007
Can anyone help me solve the problem?

Thank you,

Shkendi