Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GregO GregO is offline

Default New Drop-Down Functionality in 2007?

I've noticed when working in 2007 that I can reference field names as
[field1], which show up as a drop-down menu. As soon as I type =[, a
menu pops up with a listing of all the field names. To the left of the
field names in the menu is a yellow/gold box that shows (...)
It's great functionality but I can't seem to figure out how to create
it in a new columns created manually. I first noticed it when I
exported a list from SharePoint to Excel - these references were
created automatically.
Can anyone fill me in on what this is at least called so that I may
research it? I searched the discussion groups and Excel Help but
haven't found anything. Thanks