Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Krmbra Krmbra is offline

Default New version of Excel "kidnapping" the default function from the ol

I have an older version of Excel I have been using. Bought a new laptop and
installed it. When I got a new version of Excel spreadsheet in an email, the
trial version of the new software that was loaded by Toshiba popped up and
took over as default Excel version. I can still use the old version through
direct loading, but everytime I click on the file in the email or windows
explorer a new version takes over )with mandatory warning about the expiry of
the trial period. How do I get the old Excel to be default again?
--
Krmbra