MissTrish

Default Inserting an AutoDate Function

I want to format a cell to display the current date
(dd/mm/yy) upon opening the spreadsheet and automatically update the
same way Microsoft Word's AutoUpdate feature does. I have searched this
forum up and down and cannot find anything that tells me how to do this.
Some of the questions/answers here provide information on similar
topics, but I cannot find anything that simply tells me how to insert
an AutoDate in a cell. I can't possibly be the first person to have
asked this question. Can someone please help me?

Thank You!

--
MissTrish
MissTrish's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23770