Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Zembu Zembu is offline

Default Concatenate including a date so that the date appears as a date

When I try to join the contents of several cells, one of which is a date and
time obtained from =now(), the date and time part appears as a number. How
can I make it appear as a date and time? I have tried changing the cell
formats - probably there is a combination that works but I haven't found it.
I also tried copying the original date cell to another cell and changing the
latter cell's format and concatenating using that latter cell, but still no
success.