Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
B. R.Ramachandran B. R.Ramachandran is offline

Default Minor gridline values at tick marks - 2nd post

Hi,

This is a continuation to my previous response to your post.
Format the alignment of the X-axis labels to 270 degrees, so that the
numbers (especially hundreds and thousands) will not overlap upon each other.

To answer your second question:
Click on your name in any of your posts. A pop-up window will show your
posting history. Click on "Recent Posts by this user" in the top right side
corner. It will show your recent posts.

Regards,
B. R. Ramachandran

"ExcellerZero" wrote:

Couldn't find my earlier question on this matter.

I have an XY scatter graph with log10 axes. How do I display the minor
gridline values between the powers of 10 (between .1 and 1, between 1 and 10,
and so on)?

As an aside, how do I look for all my posts, especially if I don't recall
which Excel category in which it was posted?

Thanks