csw78

Hi, thanks for the reply. I apologize for the "who knows what you're
talking about". I'm really bad at this stuff. But I hate to dissapoint
you that I'm not an American, so I don't really get the Yogi Berra
joke. Let me see if I can redeem myself so that all American and
non-American can understand what I'm trying to do.

Bare with me. What I'm trying to do is, I would like to set up Sheet1
to be a "subroutine" or "function", if you will. Sheet1!A3 will be the
argument (a placeholder), and Sheet1!A2 will be the equation that gives
me an answer that I can return to other sheets. The problem is, the way
I understand it, Sheet1!A3 can only take one value referenced from
other Sheets, hence Sheet1!A2 can only return one answer, unless I
create tons of duplicate equations. If the equation is A+B, then your
advice would be a great solution. But Sheet1 that I have will involve
reading table data and curve fit solution. So it's not just a simple
equation. I try to avoid custom function or vba cause I think someone
might know a way to do it without doing it the hard way.

The more I explain with my english, the more whew...now i have done it
again.
Thanks!

--
csw78