Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hmz hmz is offline

Default Data Table

Hi,

I am trying to create at data table with two inputs and one outcome.

The inputs are calculated: (1) An IRR and (2) a Debt Coverage Ratio. The
output is rent, which is not a formula. I want to be able to input any IRR
value and/or DCR, but the Data Table will not output my rental change that
would correspond to the changes in the IRR/DCR. Is Excel capable of doing
this, and if so, can someone send me a simple demonstration/calculation to
help me? I have been working on this for a bit and am frustrated. I am afraid
that I am not able to have a clear head since i have been working on this for
a couple of hours trying different scenarios.

Thank you so much,
--
hmz