sledge97

Default Auto sort text as it is entered

I have a list of "numbers" that I would like to have sorted
automatically in a separate column as I enter them. I say "numbers"
because some of them begin with a zero and I have the entire column
formatted as text so that it won't remove the zero from the beginning
after I hit Enter. I would like the second column to provide the same
list of sorted "numbers" (including the zeros) so I can check for
repeat entries. There has to be a formula or something that I can
apply to the second column so I don't have to highlight the range and
manually sort it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
sledge97
sledge97's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19392