Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Alectrical Alectrical is offline

Default Chart Stopped Updating

I created a new file with file extension .xlsm.
Columns D to I continue updating with no problems, the chart just freezes
after about 247 rows.
When I created the line chart, I selected columns D to I as input data and
Column C for my X axis ( there is no data in column C) this appears to work
up to row 247.

Thanks
Alec

"Leung" wrote:

when you saved into 2007, you keep the old file format or use the new format?

if using new, pls make sure you are using xlsm.

if you are using the compatibility mode, please check make to make sure you
click the security setting to low.

"Alectrical" wrote:

Hi

I have a number of DDE links that I use to increment Rows D to I every
second, providing me with a method of data logging my DDE Links.
I find that my chart works fine up to about 247 rows then stops updating.
I have just upgraded from 2003 to 2007 version of Excel.
Any ideas.

Thanks
Alec