Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Saswato Mitra Saswato Mitra is offline

Default Issues when pivot charts are refreshed and pivots has filters

Dear Sir,

Need help with pivot charts. The problem I am facing is as given.

Have created a pivot. It has filters, by name and we want to track for each
person productive & non productive hours. One name is chosen and a pie chart
is made and formating done with labels (to display the absolute no. and %).

Post this when another person is chosen in the pivot with the filter the
complete formating goes for a toss. No labels can be seen. What is the way
out?

Wish you Happy New Year 2010

regards
saswato mitra