DJ

Default Reviewing Toolbar

I keep getting the Reviewing toolbar when I open workbooks. But I don't want
to see it ... ever. I cannot delete the Reviewing toolbar directly from the
Toolbars dialog. I could write a VBA macro that will kill it if I click a
button, but that doesn't really save me much, as I can get rid of it from the
Toolbars menu.

What I want is never, ever, ever, under any circumstances, to see it again.
I do not want to have to click buttons to get rid of it when it comes up, I
want never to have it come up at all. Given how customizable Excel is
generally, I can't conceive of why there would be no way for me to prevent
this toolbar, which I never, ever use, from coming up.