Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Labelling X and Y axis

And finally . . .

If you want to take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 28 towards the top of my home page (at the very top at the
moment) there is an EXCEL 2007 file in which you can see what I have done.

The chart on my website does not show the addition of the Data Labels.

You can practise that yourself by taking the aforementioned actions:-

1. Click on the chart to highlight it.

2. Chart Tools / Layout / Labels group / Data Labels / Outside End

This will place the Data Labels (for example numbers) above the columns in
the chart that you have.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped,

Thanks.

"ecp1rm" wrote:

I cannot label the X and Y axis in Excel. I would be grateful if any one
would help.
--
Thanks