Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Labelling X and Y axis

In EXCEL 2007 take the following action:-

1. Click somewhere in the graph.

2. Chart Tools / Layout / Labels group / Axis Titles / Primary Horizontal
Axis Title / Title Below Axis

3. A box will now be placed on the X axis. Just click in the box to edit it
then click anywhere outside of the box to see the effect of the change that
you have just made.

4. Click somewhere in the graph.

5. Chart Tools / Layout / Labels group / Axis Titles / Primary Vertical Axis
Title / Horizontal Title

6. A box will now be placed on the Y axis. Just click in the box to edit it
then click anywhere outside of the box to see the effect of the change that
you have just made.

Save the file if required.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped,

Thanks.

"ecp1rm" wrote:

I cannot label the X and Y axis in Excel. I would be grateful if any one
would help.
--
Thanks