Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
VBasic VBasic is offline

Default Regional Settings / Finding out Array separator characters

"jabaltie" wrote:

Hello !

I'm running Excel on a Portuguese Windows XP system.

I'm trying to create some array constants but haven't been able to do
it.

As for VERTICAL arrays, I use the ";" (semicolons) and it works fine,
like this : ={"A";"B";"C"}

However, when I try to create a HORIZONTAL array, I try to use the
"," (commas) as separators but I can't even enter the formula. It
complains.

How do I find out WHICH is the Array separator character in this
case ?

Notice that in Portuguese, Decimal point is comma.

Thanks !
.