Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with i.

You can try out the below macro. If you are new to macros..

--Set the Security level to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security).
--From workbook launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11.
--From menu 'Insert' a module and paste the below code.
--Get back to Workbook.
--Run macro from Tools|Macro|Run <selected macro()

Sub PrintMultiplewithFooterChange()
Dim intTemp As Integer
For intTemp = 1 To 50
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = "Page " & intTemp & " of 50"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

Jacob

"oshrat" wrote:

How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with its own page
number