Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jo Jo is offline

Default Moved spreadsheet changed link path

I have a spreadsheet that has 20 links that are to other worksheets within a
directory. The main file is on a network drive that is known as P:\ in our
environment. My client has linked these 20 other worksheets using P:\Finance
within the main file.

To troubleshoot a separate issue, I have copied the file locally to my c:\
drive. Now all 20 links are referencing the path c:\Finance. The folder path
is the same as the network drive, however instead of P:\ it changed to C:\.

Any idea of why? The hyperlink base in the properties of the file is empty.
Any suggestions?