xinekite

Default Another Exciting Data Table Question!!!!

Hi all!

I'm having trouble with my data table. It has to do with the catagory
(x) axis labels and the order in which the data table lists these. The
default, and only perceivable way I've been able to format my
information ends up looking like this:

(Bar Chart)

5

4

3

2

1

(Data Table)

1 2 3 4 5

Why does it insist on reversing the order for the data table? I am
assuming that most people would want the data labels to read up to down
on the x axis, then left to right on the data table in the same order.
The way this is working is that, no matter how I move around the data
or relabel the info, it winds up being backwards.

If this is how the data table functions now and I should just create a
text table below my chart, please tell me so, cause this is driving me
nuts. Thanks!

--
xinekite
xinekite's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23781