Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Testing

Yep, that is the problem... Windows Mail (like your OE) marked the message
as being replied to, but the reply appears not to ever make it to the server
for posting. Strange that this also happened in this thread... I sent a
follow up message to it and it never got displayed, yet other messages I
posted to this thread are showing up. Strange.... and frustrating as I think
readers of the original thread would have found my solution interesting.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"T. Valko" wrote in message
I experience this behavior every now and then. Most recently, about a week
ago.

I send a reply but it doesn't show up, not even in OE. The thread will be
marked that I replied to it but my reply never shows up *anywhere*. Not in
OE, not in Google Groups, not in the MS website.

Oh well!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
Sorry for doing this here, but I have to see if I can post into this
newsgroup... two of my posted answers in the thread with the subject
"Need Help with Alpha into Numeric expressions (not ASCII/ANSI/Etc." are
not showing up in my newsreader or the online Microsoft forum for this
newsgroup as far as I can tell... so I wanted to see if I have any access
at the current time or not.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)