Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Testing

I experience this behavior every now and then. Most recently, about a week
ago.

I send a reply but it doesn't show up, not even in OE. The thread will be
marked that I replied to it but my reply never shows up *anywhere*. Not in
OE, not in Google Groups, not in the MS website.

Oh well!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
Sorry for doing this here, but I have to see if I can post into this
newsgroup... two of my posted answers in the thread with the subject "Need
Help with Alpha into Numeric expressions (not ASCII/ANSI/Etc." are not
showing up in my newsreader or the online Microsoft forum for this
newsgroup as far as I can tell... so I wanted to see if I have any access
at the current time or not.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)