Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jan Karel Pieterse Jan Karel Pieterse is offline

Default replacement for favorites command in Excel 2007

Hi Kv,

I don't think so. "Document Location" only shows the location of currently
open document. I'd like to save the file locations like I can save www
addresses under Favorites in Internet Explorer. I have a lot of files in
different folders and I can't remember the locations of all of them.

Did you try? it gives you a dropdown list which shows a history of opened
files.

NB: did you know you can pin files on the the recently used files list so they
stay put?

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com
Member of:
Professional Office Developer Association
www.proofficedev.com