Chenopod

Default Excel should let me use formulas that refer to other cells w/ form

Currently, formulas in MS Excel only let you call on cells that have constant
values. This has made it extremely difficult for me to manipulate
spreadsheets effectively in my company. I'm not sure if it is possible to
perform these tasks in Visual Basic Editor, but I strongly suggest that a
future version of Excel allow formulas to refer to other cells with formulas
and funtions (whose values could change). It doesn't seem too hard to
accomplish because whenever a formula refers to other cells with formulas,
following the line of cell references always ends with constants. In other
words, if you were to combine all formulas of this nature into one huge
formula, it would in fact refer only to constants.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions