compu_trainer

Hi Andy

Thanks for your reply, and if I work in whole numbers, this is accurate.
But when I use numbers like 3 7/16, the conversion is not accurate unless I
place the whole number in one cell, and the fraction in a separate cell, then
* each cell by 25.4 and then add them together. Is this what you do?

Compu_trainer

"Andy B" wrote:

Hi
There are 2.54cm to 1 inch, so you multiply inches by 2.54 to get cm.

--
Andy.

"Max" wrote in message
Try checking up the CONVERT function in Excel's Help
(requires that the Analysis Toolpak be installed and enabled)
--
Rgds
Max
"compu_trainer" wrote in message
What is the formula to convert Imperial measurements to Metric

measurements
accurately in an Excel spreadsheet?