Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Regional Settings / Finding out Array separator characters

In Win Xp there is no specific category for "array" separators. It's listed
as "list" separator. In my U.S. English version the list separator is a
comma which we know is used as the horizontal array separator. There's
nothing in the Regional and Language settings (that I can find) that defines
a vertical "list" (array) separator which we know is the semi-colon.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:24:08 -0500, "T. Valko"
wrote:

No idea.

The regional and language settings tab is there, but I cannot find the
array
separators. (Although they are accessible from the international property
of
the Excel application.)
--ron