mully

Default User Form Still Trying

Hi All

In Excel I have a customer list of Name/Address/ Contact info etc - which
individually appear in text boxes in User Form1 when scrolling down the
list -works OK. For security reasons I want to issue each customer a permit
to show on entering the premises. I have opened a new sheet in the workbook
and inserted a new User Form2 with 6 text boxes which are an exact copy from
User Form1.(which has 37 text boxes)
Is it possible?? when clicking on a customers details in User Form1 that the
6 text boxes and assume they are numbered 1-6 could link or paste to User
Form2.

Any help much appreciated

Cheers ------ Mully