Bill_S

Default saving wkbk minus MS Query links

I designed a workbook that gets external data from an Access database using
Microsoft Query. It works great. My issue is I need to save the workbook
and email it to an end user who should not have any interest in the Access
database. Accordingly, when the user opens the workbook there should be no
linkages to the embedded Microsoft Query and no prompts should pop-up (ex:
"enable" or "disable" query refresh.) How can I save the workbook such that
all evidence of Microsoft Query is hidden / invisible to the end user?