Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Allan Grates[_2_] Allan Grates[_2_] is offline

Default Text search and "Go To"...

I have a logistics Workbook with multiple worksheets. One worksheet is named:
Monthly Inventory. In column "D", I have the name of the product. At the top
of the page I have a section of frozen panes that I keep for instant display
for values. I'm looking for a solution to have a text box within my frozen
pane to type the name of the product into and have excel scroll it to show it
at the bottom of the frozen panes. I've searched the discussions and tried
several formulas, A NO GO on my part. Is it possible to make this happen?