Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Trying Again (Burt)

You're not getting an answer because your question is not clear.

Explain what's wrong with the formula you are using, and what you want
instead. Provide some examples of what you are looking for.

Clear questions get answered very quickly in this forum. That's all you need
to do.

Regards,
Fred

"Help with cell function"
wrote in message ...
Sorry if this offends anyone, but I need an answer and I already submitted
this question yesterday.
the below formula was close, but not quite.
I only want a C to show up in L6 if a N is going to be the answer, if a Y
is
the answer then I need to keep the Y. If X6 is not an x then the answer
needs
to stay the same in L6

=IF(H6="x", IF(K6<=14,"Y", IF(X6="x","C","N")), "")