Kulakula

If A1= 7-Mar-05I want to put a formula in for A2, A3, and A4 to add 90 days;
this way I have a new date as soon as I hit enter. I would like for this to
happen with B1-4,C1-4, and so on all the way to Y. For A5 I am looking to
add 270 days; this I would like to do with all of the 5 colums as well.
--
Buttaflye

--They say home is where the heart is; then I wonder, where is my heart?--

"Barb R." wrote:

Please clarify how you want this to look:

Let's say you have

A1 = 5/25/2005

What do you want in A2, A3, A4, etc.?

"Kulakula" wrote:

I am working with dates, and I am wondering if there is a standard formula
that I can enter. What I am looking to do is have 4 horizontal rows take one
formula and one block on the horizontal line to take another. (The four I
want to add 90 days to the date and the one I want to add 270). Please
help!!!