Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chris Chris is offline

Default Adding row's with formula

Run time Error 28, out of stack space. Comes up.

"Chris" wrote:

I have entered' Insert_Rows_and_Fill_Formulas into "Record new macro", It
worked once and now it comes up Error 28, run time error. I closed the
spread sheet and didn't save it. I oppened it up and when I tried to enter it
again nothing happened. I have tried it on a blank spread sheet(x3) and the
one I am working with( x2), it only worked on the blank one the first time.
What have I done wrong.
Thanks
Chris

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

David McRithchie has done it for you.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm

Scroll down to...................

Code for the InsertRowsAndFillFormulas Macro (#insrtrow)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 01:29:01 -0800, Chris
wrote:

How do I do a macro for this. I have NEVER done one before.
Thanks
Chris

"Ms-Exl-Learner" wrote:

Like your previous post while protecting the worksheet check the Insert Rows
Checkbox and enter your protection password and give ok. So the users are
not required to unprotect the workbook for inserting rows.

Alt+T+P+PAllow All User of this Worksheet to:Check the Insert Rows check
box

About the filling of Formula to a newly added row should be done manually by
pressing Cntrl+D or you should go for macro solution.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"Chris" wrote:

How can I allow users to insert row's with the formula added automaticly
without unprotecting sheet
regards
Chris

.