dmotika

Here's one more question on this... I found that the max limit for a "unique
items per field" is 32,500. This pivot table has a comment field in it with
lots of text. Could this be what's causing the problem??

"dmotika" wrote:

Hi! What is the maximum rows allowed in a data range when using a pivot table?

I have a pivot table that uses a data range. When I have only 4581 records
in the data range, the pivot table updates with no problems. But, when
entering more than 4581, the pivot table won't update and gives me an error.

Am I hitting the max on data rows within my data range or is there a
work-around.

Thanks!!

dmotika