Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Deb Deb is offline

Default Inserting numerous blank lines between specific rows of data

Thank you, Erin. This works fantastically. I can't thank you enough. It will
save me so much time when before I was doing this step manually.

Just curious, will this macro work for whatever length of data that I may
have, just run continuous until there is no more data to manipulate?

"Erin Searfoss" wrote:

This will work too. Select the cells in the first column of the range where
you want to insert the rows.

Sub EnterEightRows()
x = 0
For Each cell In Selection.Cells
x = x + 1
If (x + 7) Mod 38 = 0 Then cell.Resize(8, 1).EntireRow.Insert
Next cell
End Sub

"Deb" wrote:

To be exact, I want to be able to insert 8 blank rows after Row 30, Row 68,
Row 106, Row 144, Row 182, and Row 220. Is there a macro to set up for that?