Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Cell doesn't appear in calculations

Hi,
the formula given have an error change it for

IF(g3<=25,25,IF(g325,g3))

your formula included if G3<= and as 2nd if F3<, both if were looking the
same, I think you wanted to do G325 in the 2nd if

if this helps please click yes thanks

"sjohns17" wrote:

I used an IF function to generate the cells in one column. E.g.,
IF(g3<=25,"25,IF(g3<25,g3)). Now I want to use the results of that column in
summing something else and the sum function basically doesn't 'see' the cell
at all. The results are as if there were no numbers there at all. What gives?