Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernd P Bernd P is offline

Default Countdiff with more criteria

Hello,

Morefunc is one of the better add-ins available so don't let Bernd try to
convince you otherwise.

Definitely.

Point is: Morefunc can be as fine as anybody wishes for - without a
license
or without open source code you run the risk that it contains a virus
or that
you lose its functionality in future.

That's why most companies' policies are not allowing to use it (or any
of this kind).

JP obviously intends to use his solution in his company.

So let us not suggest to him to use Morefunc without checking his
company's IT policy.

Whether or not you agree to the number 1 of my Excel Don'ts
http://sulprobil.com/html/excel_don_ts.html
is a stronger but different point: What I cannot use in my company I
won't use at all.

Regards,
Bernd