Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RaY RaY is offline

Default Date Conditional Formatting

They work great if I'm using two different cells but I want to enter the date
once and have the cell change color based on the computer calendar. I hope
that makes sense.

"Ray" wrote:

I want to be able to make the cell change a color when the date entered into
the cell has reached one of the three time lines: Green: Dates between date
in cell and 20 days after, Yellow: Date 21 days after date in cell, and Red:
Date 28 days after date in cell. I know how to change the color but the date
formulas are giving me trouble. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.