Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Date Conditional Formatting

If your date is in A1, in B1 you could do: =(A1)+20 enter then right-click
the cell and format it as a date. Does that help? Repeat for the 21 days
and 28 days.

Conditional Formatting:
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

--
Ryan---

"Ray" wrote:

I want to be able to make the cell change a color when the date entered into
the cell has reached one of the three time lines: Green: Dates between date
in cell and 20 days after, Yellow: Date 21 days after date in cell, and Red:
Date 28 days after date in cell. I know how to change the color but the date
formulas are giving me trouble. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.