Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Line Chart Query

Have you tried a filter (such an an auto-filter) on the source data sheet?
If you choose an appropriate criterion for your filter, the chart will show
only the data which the filter shows.
--
David Biddulph

"Furn16" wrote in message

I am trying to put together a line chart of some information. The problem
is
that it looks quite crowded on the chart. Is there a way of having a line
chart where you can select a few of the data sources to see just those
lines,
without having to have a different chart for each data source?

My ideal situation would be where I have 18 data sources, and I can click
between those 18 and see line charts for those 18 individually, or any
combination of them without having to have several line charts.

Thanks.