Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Identify condition using multiple criteria WITHOUT sumproduct?

Sorry, I don't understand.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"MeatLightning" wrote in message
Yeah, that's part of what makes it hard / weird / impossible?

Basically, I'm consolidating data. My raw data (rows) have multiple
entries... I use helper columns to identify attributes and assign them to
single record (row).

So... ID 1 has rows that indicate RED, YELLOW, & BLUE "TYPES"... I want to
have columns for each that say essentially IS RED? (T/F), IS BLUE? (T/F),
etc.

The goal being that the 1st instance of a given ID (hence the "UNIQUE ID"
column) has all the attributes of that ID listed out horizontally instead
of
vertically.