Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Identify condition using multiple criteria WITHOUT sumproduct?

Generally speaking most of us who answer questions will not open unknown
files. As per Chips Pearson's website and tips for new posters...

Don't post attachment files. While it may be so that an attachment can
clarify a question, we don't know who you are and thus we cannot trust that
your attached code won't start deleting all the files on the hard drive.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/HintsA...roupUsers.aspx
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

I'm sure MS know what they are doing.
Did anybody, here, considered to upload his/her WorkBook to a File-Hosting
site - and to let us have the link to that file - in order to prevent himself
from the "torture" of presenting a table like yours ?
If the answer in NO(!) - then I really think you might start thinking that
direction...
Here is one of many such sites:
http://www.yousendit.com
Micky

"MeatLightning" wrote:

Yikes... my sample data got all sorts of messed up... let's try this:

ID | UNIQUE ID | LINE | VALUE | TYPE |
01 | 01 | 1 | $1 | YELLOW |
01 | - | 3 | $5 | RED |
01 | - | 2 | $3 | BLUE |