Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
yowzers yowzers is offline

Default combining data from multiple worksheets into one

I have several worksheets in one workbook. Each worksheet is for a different
store location (i.e. Store 1, Store 2, Store 3, etc). I have dates listed in
Column A and profits listed in Column B.

I would like to create a another worksheet that combines entries from all
these stores into one master log but listed in sequential dates. I want this
master log to update automatically every time I enter an entry into one of
the individual stores. I don't want to just copy and paste old data into the
master log. I also want column C to state which store this came from. Is
there some sort of lookup function that can do this for me?

Basically, if I enter into sheet Store 1:
1/1/09 $100
1/5/09 $200

And enter into sheet store 2:
1/1/09 $200
1/3/09 $400

I want the master log sheet to automatically fill as:
1/1/09 $100 Store 1
1/1/09 $200 Store 2
1/3/09 $400 Store 2
1/5/09 $200 Store 2