Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default I want to save a copy of a wksht. but without any of the formulas

Not sure I understand but:
Select all the cells and Copy, followed by Paste Special Values
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme

"ms_gebhart" wrote in message
Is there a trick to saving a worksheet keeping all values but erasing the
formulas behind the cells? I have been copying a excel workbook that
others
in my company edit and displaying our content on SharePoint. My company
owns
a version of SPoint that doesn't support many of Excel's features used in
creations of workbooks, thus leaving me with editing out lots of things
(Even
IMAGES!). haha.

But my question is, can i easily take out formulas, vlookups, macros, or
other things and still preserve the cell contents as they are even when
the
values rely on other sheets or looking up something in other cells with
formulas?

thanks!
Mike